Sunday, September 9, 2018

Vision

In one week, I leave for my fourth adventure in Senegal. What will I learn? What will I share?

I hope you will be able to participate in my adventure as you read this blog. There is a translation app just to the right of each blog post.

My friends from Montreal, Yacine and Mame Fatu, now living in Senegal, have invited me to stay with them.  I am excited to see the kindergarten, Sukabe, they started last year.

The new school term starts in October and my friends are aiming to open two more schools this year. I had the fun of finding three Canadian flags to bring with me, one for each school.

https://www.facebook.com/SukabeSn/videos/2023845490995488/?t=16

Suburbs of Dakar, in which the 3 preschools are found may give you an mental image of where I will be: 

  1. Maliaka Plage  
  2. Guediawaye Golf (Camberne 2)
  3. Keur Massar (Quartier Firdawsii)


I may travel in Senegal. I have booked a room for a few days in St. Louis, and one in Dakar close to my friends' home. In the latter, it  seems I can do yoga on the beach. I will see "sur place" if will keep or cancel these reservations.  Melo's Patisserie in Dakar is a place I may well visit.


Il me tard d'y aller. 

1 comment: